We are looking for an ambitious person that is ready to be part of a growing, dynamic environment. Welding experience is preferred (TIG and MIG), but we are willing to teach the right person. Must be willing to wear multiple hats during the day. A typical day includes everything from welding, to helping with custom truck projects, to product design, to packing and shipping orders. Please see below description with more information.
Interest in OBS fords is not required but is a bonus 🤘🏾
Duties and skills required of position include but are not limited to:
- Welding with duties including cutting, de-burring, sanding and metal surface prep, welding, press brake, tube bending.
- Experience with TIG and MIG welding and using shears/brakes and tube benders is a plus.
- 2+ years experience working in a professional shop environment.
- Must be mechanically inclined and competent using basic tools and welders.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and efficiency.
- Must be motivated and eager to learn
- Good aesthetic sense and eye for detail
- Can prioritize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Eager to learn and develop new techniques and processes for new challenges
- Can work independently, as well as with others
- CAD and CNC experience is a benefit
- Diesel mechanic and automotive mechanic experience is preferred
Room for growth into management for the right person.
Located in Bend OR. Remote work NOT available.
Compensation dependent on experience.