This is a bolt-in engine mount kit for installing a 12v, 24v, or Common Rail Cummins into a 1999-2007 Ford F250/350 Super Duty. These mounts are fully adjustable to accommodate the factory mechanical fan or slide forward on the slotted holes to use your existing drivelines and electric fans. Use of factory, mechanical fan requires driveline modification.
With Common Rail Cummins engines you will need to relocate the ECU.
Available in two options:
- Fully Assembled
- Welded together and ready to bolt-in.
- Come with all the steel plates and fasteners and you weld them together yourself.
- Frame side motor mount brackets (Assembled or DIY)
- Block side motor mount brackets (Assembled or DIY)
- Motor mount bushings
- All hardware needed to bolt the motor mounts to the frame and engine
- Installation instructions
Made in the USA.
Ships within 10 business days.