1980-1997 F-250/350 Long Travel Rear Leaf Spring ConversionRegular price $ 2,700.00
The Carrick Customs Long Travel Rear Leaf Conversion transforms your truck from riding like a covered wagon in the rear to having a nice smooth ride! This rear suspension kit addresses the issues with the OEM rear suspension that makes these trucks ride so terribly.
- Factory 2" block on F250's and 4" block on F350's
- Short length and very stiff leaf springs
- Short shackles with poor geometry
These issues have all been addressed with this rear suspension kit. It uses Thuren LT Leaf Springs that are significantly longer and softer than factory springs and eliminates the need for the factory rear block. This kit also comes with all new leaf spring hangers and shackles that correct the poor OEM geometry.
- Fits 1980-1997 Ford F-250 and F350
- Eliminates the factory block and makes the truck sit the same height in the rear as a stock F350
- Comes with all new front and rear hangers, shackles, Thuren LT Leafs, e-brake cable bracket, U-bolts, and all hardware needed for installation
- This kit will not work with stock leaf springs, Super Duty leaf springs, or other brand leaf springs
- This suspension is much softer than stock. It can handle weight well but if you are usually hauling heavy loads in the bed you will probably want to add some air bags.
- Does NOT come with shocks. You can run an OEM replacement shock with with OEM shock mounts or get our Extended Shock Mount Kit to run a short body 12" shock or standard 10" shock. If you are just after a smoother ride and not as much performance then a good OEM replacement shock like Bilstein or Fox works well but will limit the amount of travel you have.
- If you plan on using your truck for more performance off-road then we definitely recommend getting our Extended Shock Mount Kit and running a high end shock.