This is a bolt-in engine mount kit for installing a 12v or 24v Cummins into a 1980-1997 Ford F250/350 and utilize the factory 2nd gen Cummins motor mount bushing. This is a great option if your donor engine came with 2nd gen motor mounts on the block. These mounts will position the engine to allow room for the factory Dodge mechanical fan.
Available in two options:
- Fully Assembled
- Welded together and ready to bolt-in.
- Come with all the steel plates and fasteners and you weld them together yourself.
These motor mounts require you to "massage" the firewall in order to allow the engine to sit far enough back to utilize the factory, mechanical fan. This is standard with most OBS Ford Cummins conversion motor mounts.
*Motor mount bushings not included*
- Frame side motor mount brackets (Assembled or DIY)
- Crossmember notch plate for factory Dodge AC compressor
- All hardware needed to bolt the motor mounts to the frame
- Installation instructions
Made in the USA.
Ships within 10 business days.